Wondering if soft washing is right for you? Pressure washing is a great way to clean the exterior of your home, but what if you need to clean something a little more delicate? That's where soft washing comes in. Soft washing is a gentle alternative to pressure washing that can be used for a variety of surfaces, including houses, cars, boats, and even RVs!
Pressure washing can be effective at removing these marks, but soft washing is a better option for homes with vinyl siding and for delicate surfaces.
Below, we'll discuss 5 reasons to consider soft washing over pressure washing methods, and how to know when you'll need one for your home or business.
1. Immediate signs that you need soft washing services.
If you're noticing any of the signs mentioned below, it might be time to consider our soft washing services in and near Windermere FL.
- Dirt and Grim buildup – If you notice a black film or greenish-brown patches on your home’s exterior, then it’s likely that you need soft washing services to remove the build-up of dirt and grim.
- Algae growth – If you live in a humid climate, then algae may be growing on your home’s exterior. Algae can be difficult to remove with pressure washing, so soft washing is the best option.
- Stains or streaks - If you're noticing any stains or streaks on your home's siding, it might be time to consider pressure washing or soft washing services to clean and restore them back to their original appeal.
If you're curious about whether or not you still need our best soft washing services, then keep reading. We'll discuss the benefits of soft washing and when you'll want to contact us!
2. The importance of soft washing over pressure washing services
Compared to pressure washing, soft washing uses gentle detergents and a low-pressure stream of water to clean surfaces more safely. This makes it the perfect choice for delicate surfaces like roofs, siding, wood, and decks. The gentle detergents and low-pressure stream of water but will still effectively clean it.
If you're looking to increase your home's curb appeal, soft washing is the perfect solution. Let our company soft wash your home's exterior surfaces to make them look new again! We'll also help protect your home from grime and mildew growth, which can lead to further damage over time.
3. Should you prepare your projects beforehand with soft washing services?
if you're not sure whether pressure washing or soft washing is right for your project, it's always best to err on the side of caution and opt for soft washing. This will ensure that you don't damage your surfaces and end up causing more harm than good.
If you have any questions about pressure washing vs soft washing, or if you need help choosing the right cleaning method for your project, contact our professional pressure washing company, Magic Touch Softwash, located in and near Windermere, Florida.
We'll be happy to assess your needs and recommend the best course of action that fits your budget! Best of all, we offer free same-day estimates, or you'll get 10% off your invoice!
4. What to expect from our soft washing team and process?
When you hire our pressure washing or soft washing company you can expect us to be efficient and thorough in our work. We will protect the safety of your property as well as its appearance. Our professionals always use the right pressure and equipment for the job and are experts on the best ways to clean each type of surface we may encounter.
5. How often should you soft wash your property?
The frequency of soft washing depends on a few factors, including the type of property you have, its location, and how much foot traffic it gets. In general, residential properties can be pressure washed or soft washed once a year, while commercial properties may need to be cleaned more often.
If you live in an area with a lot of pollen or other allergens, you may need to pressure wash or soft wash your property more often to prevent these particles from building up. We recommend one soft wash under normal conditions, but in heavily wooded areas around central Florida we recommend two to four times a year in many cases.
Likewise, if your property is located near a construction site or other dusty area, you may need to pressure wash or soft wash more frequently to keep it clean.
As a general rule of thumb, pressure washing is all that's needed to keep most properties clean.